What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An online application that lets you track, analyse and compare your betting
- Giving you the overall picture in one place to compare each tipster you follow and each system you use
- Allowing you to add a profile to your account to represent a tipster or system you follow
- Allowing you to instantly find out which are profitable and which are not
- Giving you more in-depth statistics for each profile you create
- Making it easy for you to keep track of your betting
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bet Manager scores 71.97/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to https://bet-manager.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD10.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bet-manager.com you’ll also be taken through to bet-manager.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)